Finding family in Australia

edited December 1969 in Family and Friends
Hi there,

My name is Susana, I am from Madeira and I am looking for some family in Australia. Not sure if it is Sidney, Melbourne or Adelaide but in the past I remember writing letters for my cousins and my Godfather to some of these cities.
I used to live with my dear great grandmother Maria Adelaide Teixeira and I only kepts e in touch with them until I was 12years old.

My Godfathers name is Manuel de Sousa and they used to call his wife Zezinha and my cousin's names are Carmen, Susana (I was named after her)and Vicent Sousa.

My Godfather used to send us lots of photos of his parrot and he used to have a very sweet little house in a place called Tendeira in Canico, Madeira.
I also remembered that they used to call me Suse.

If anyone from Australia or Madeira knows anything about my Godfather or my cousin's please let me know as I will be so happy to be be in touch again.

Thanks
Susana Da Silva

Comments

• Author: Susana Da Silva (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
    Date: 03-15-06 20:42

Hi there,

My name is Susana, I am from Madeira and I am looking for some family in Australia. Not sure if it is Sidney, Melbourne or Adelaide but in the past I remember writing letters for my cousins and my Godfather to some of these cities.
    I used to live with my dear great grandmother Maria Adelaide Teixeira and I only kepts e in touch with them until I was 12years old.

My Godfathers name is Manuel de Sousa and they used to call his wife Zezinha and my cousin's names are Carmen, Susana (I was named after her)and Vicent Sousa.

My Godfather used to send us lots of photos of his parrot and he used to have a very sweet little house in a place called Tendeira in Canico, Madeira.
    I also remembered that they used to call me Suse.

If anyone from Australia or Madeira knows anything about my Godfather or my cousin's please let me know as I will be so happy to be be in touch again.

Thanks
    Susana Da Silva
  • This information is useful with me,thanks a lot!