Holidays

edited December 1969 in Holidays
Hi,

I will be on holiday in Maderia Islands from July 31st - August 7 2005; I am looking for a place to stay at. Does anyone have a vacation place available I can rent for the week?

Thanks,

Lina

Comments

• Hi
    Can help you with your stay.
    Costs for staying for 2 weeks € 800 £ 400
    Please note that you will have to arrange your own transport and breakfast is optional.
    Stunning views of Funchal Harbor Central location. 15mins by taxi to centre of town and 30 mins to the airport. Bus stop 2 mins walking distance.
    Can house up to 3 families.

Each appartment has its own kitchen and showers and 2 bedrooms each. tv incld and internet cable access.
    FAMILY OWNED PROPERTY
    CALL FOR FUTHER DETAILS
    Tel/Fax UK # 02089748210

Reply To This Message
  • Please note that there is an error in the message.
    Note: 1 week not 2 weeks
  • Hi, try this site, www.madeira-self-catering.com E-MAIL is vistaoceano@mail.telepac.pt good luck great acc. very friendly owner. has a great restaurant as well!

• Know of anyone on Madeira open to home exchanges?
  • Hi,
    We are 2 families looking for accommodation in Madiera early July. Is your house available during this time. If so, can I see some more information.
    Regards,
    Jo Collins
  • 2 ,2 bedroom courtyard apartments available to rent long or short term outskirts of Funchal,part of friendly British/Portugese house .
  • Thank you about holiday in Maderia Islands
  • I don't have information on staying in hotels, but I would recommend getting insurance before you depart. Many companies offer different types of insurance for different traveling situations.
  • I know it's too late for you Lina, but I can recommend a self-catering place. Maybe you can have a look and keep it in your mind for your next visit to Madeira... http://www.madeiranholidays.com/

Very well located and pleasant holiday apartments, not far from the old Town area. And a great view too.