HELP!! WHO CAN I CONTACT - ORGANIC FARMING

edited December 1969 in Employment
Hi all
I have many pieces of land in Faja Da Ovelha which I have decided to do some organic farming of a variety of things.

Is there a Farmers or Unemployment Association that can help me employ the unemployed on my lands. The produce will be for local and export trade.

Will the Government help me fund my operation or help me pay towards the worker's
salary, seeing that I will need to employ many of them.

Any help, would be SO appreciated.

Thanking u in advance.

Miguela

Comments

• hi my name is miguel agriao i live in south africa and plan to move to madeira to start a basic wine farm i also stay in faja de ovelha . you must know my house its the faja de ovelha .its painted white .i dont mind working with you .i am currently working for fruit and veg in south africa .so i do have a few contacts.my phone number is 0738770284
  • i heard that yoy can get a goverment susbtidie if you are under the age of 35 years old . ihave a contact in south africa the has big agricultarl concetions in madeira . how much do you know about wine farming
  • i live in south africa and plan to move to madeira to start a basic wine farm i also stay in faja de ovelha . you must know my house its the faja de ovelha .its painted white

============================================
  • Damn I 'slightly older' than 35. I was born with vinha right around my house all my life as my Dad used to make loads of barrels of da stuff but thats about all I know. But Im interested in organic wine. Ive tasted it and it was very nice....

When are u leaving SA? What white house in Faja Da Ovelha... There are many.

My house is up the road from the lil Capela but on the opposite side of the road next to Osvaldo's house. Do u know where that is?
  • HI ITS MIGUEL MY HOUSE IS IN FAJA DE OVELHA NA SITO DA SAO JAO HOW ARE YOU COPING IN MADEIRA I AM PLANING TO GO THERE AGAIN IN MARCH JUST FOR THREE WEEKS TO SEE HOW THINGS ARE HERE IS MY DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME miguel.agriao@gmail.com i have got a few ideas to put together have a great year thanx miguel s.a