hi there i need advices

edited December 1969 in General
i just recently married to a portugess woman, and we want to registered our marriage here in uk, how can we go about it,we try contacting the embassy in manchester , but they just too long and no reply yet .


  • hi rickky try the consulado de portugal in london near harrots but by email.
    Normaly ther arange a 30minutes appoitment.
    Or contact the Registo de portugal in lisbon and their organize a appoitment near you by email.
    joao correia in northumberland uk
Sign In or Register to comment.