What fun to do in Madeira?

edited December 1969 in General
Alright, so I've been here for 6 months now and sure smoking weed/doing lsd and enjoying the beautiful nature is awesome. I'm also a gamer nerd and got like every console so it's not like I don't have anything to do, I'd just want to do something really awesome with my friends.

Apparently here are no jet skis to rent. I could always take diving lessons but I don't think my ears can handle the pressure. Also para gliding is an option to learn of course. But except from that is there anything awesome to do with a couple of friends?

Comments

• what's about canyoning or mountainbiking?

but you need a good health condition ;-)

if you need more adrenalin you can try base jumping or ride on a bike with 250 km/h . . .

Regards
    Anton
  • You can try playing real life-and-death games trying to dodge the maniacs on the express way: it is called dodge car bullying. See how long you can drive at the maximum speed limit of 100 km/h before a road bully tries to overtake you on the right - where you speed up to prevent him overtaking you illegally - and keep him behind you. Then wait for him to try and hit your bumper and push the brakes and see how frightened you can make him. I do this every day travelling back and forth to work. Sets my heart racing and I know I am still alive.