Looking for land around Calheta

edited December 1969 in Real Estate
Hi everyone my name is Phillip and I am new member from England.
I have been dating a girl from Madeira for a few years, she lives in Guernsey.
Visited Madeira last year for the first time and I was amazed how beautiful it was.
I have had a dream of leaving England for around ten years or more. I have spent a considerable amount of time researching, visiting and even buying off-plans in many alternative counties including Spain, Brazil, Montenegro, USA etc.
And then I discovered Madeira! (Which I had never even heard of) at Long last my search is over, I have found Paradise!
We are going again the end of march/April to visit her family and look for building land, and maybe hook up with some expats.
We would like a building plot around Calheta.
If anyone has any advice, know of any land or would like to meet up for a chat then please reply or alternatively you can email me at djphil@talktalk.net or call me on 0044 7802947592
Thank you for reading this post, I hope to build long lasting friendships with likeminded people.

King Regards
Phillip.

Comments

• Hello Phillip!

Good to hear how much you like it!
    I live in Calheta and live and work on Madeira as an architect already for 10 years...so i know the place a little, if you like we can meet when you come here and i can show you a few building plots in the area and introduce you to some other friends from England.
    Here are my contacts:

telefone landline: 00351 291973125
    mobile: 00351 964334547
    email: d@dirkmayer.com

What type of plot are you looking for? How big? Some preferred location? Should it be close to the sea or can it be i little higher up? Etc...

looking forward to hear from you,
    kind regards,
    Dirk