LOOKING FOR CAMACHO OR FREITAS RELATIVES

edited December 1969 in Family and Friends
HI I AM TYRING TO LOCATE ANY FAMILY RELATIVE OF MY GRANDMOTHER OR GRANDFATHER ,MY GRANDMOTHER WAS BORN IN SANTA CRUZ IN 1904 HER NAME IS MARIA DE FREITAS MOINHEIRO MY GRANDFATHER WAS BORN IN CANIC0 IN 1896 HIS NAME WAS AMADEU CAIRES CAMACHO. WE ARE TRYING TO DO A FAMILY HISTORY. GRANDPARENTS JOAO DE FREITAS & MARIA NUNES, VIRGINIA AMALIA COELHO & MANUEL CAMACHO. ANTONIO COELHO JUNIOR & MARIA CARLOTTS AMALIA COELHO, JOSE DRUMOND COLEHO, MARIA DE CAIRES, MANUEL DE FREITAS MONIHEIRO & SIMEANA DE JESUS, MANUEL NUNES & MARIA NUMES, EVARISTO DE MENDONCA, MARIA DE FREITAS

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY FAMILY LIVING OR DECEASED PLEASE EMAIL ME. WE ARE ALSO TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT BOAT THEY ARRIVED ON. WE HAVE AN ESTIMATE ON MY GRANDMOTHER, SHE WOULD HAVE ARRIVED IN USA AROUND 1917.

Comments

• I was born in Madeira in 1978 and my surname is Camacho but my dad was from Serra de Agua and my Grandfather also but my great grandfather was from Funchal. I don't know if this is any help to you but all i know is that my great grandfather died about 7 years ago and my father Germano Celestino Pestana Camacho had a tragic car accident 3 years ago, he was a taxi driver. My mother has tacken his place in Ribeira Brava (Madeira) and she is the only woman taxi driver in there. My grandfathers name was Manuel Camacho.
  • I was born in Madeira in1972 and my surname is Caires Camacho,i no that my great-great-grandfather come from Açores (Ilha das Flores)i don't no the year for shore,he was Doctor on a Boat and in one ocasion receive an invitation to be director of the first hospital in Madeira(Hospital dos Marmeleiros)he accepted,and my great-grandfather António Maria de Caires Camacho at the age of 15 was the account man of Fábrica Manteiga and Caminho-de-ferro in Madeira-Funchal,he used to write to an newspaper in Açores.
  • -- moved topic --