Madeira Contacts

edited December 1969 in Family and Friends
Hi all,
I am building a database of immigrants. This will assist people who are looking for people in various countries around the world. If you are interested in adding your name to the database. Please contact me on rob@netmadeira.com

Comments

• Rob I wanted to know if you had any name from madeira with last name Martins,Correia or Abreu, please let me know I would appreciate it thanks Titan
  • Trying to find relatives of John S Roque. Born in or around Madelana Do Mar (Canhas in 1890. Thank you
  • My grandparents immagrated to the United States from Madeira some 90 years ago or so. Grandfater's name was Belchior Lusitano de Franca Andrade. Grandmother's maiden name was Maria de Gloria Elias Soares. I'd be interested in finding decendants still in the area as I'll be in Terceira 13-21 June.
  • my granfather born in madeira, Ponta do sol, inmigrated to URUGUAY some 1923
    your name: FELICIANO de MACEDO FARIA
    I'd be interested in findig decenndants
  • procurar pesoas da madeira que forao para o escola entre o ano 1980
  • trying to get information about Manuel Matos, came from Madeira to Curacao, Dutch Antilles 1950 went to Brazil in 1955
  • Rob, do you live in Madeira? Can you apply for information at the registry office? I'm very anxious to know!
  • ola diz la para que tu queres contctar especial pessoas que estiveram na escola durante o ano 1980
    ps: eu estive portanto eu estou curioso em saber a razao.

E.F.C
    BEIJINHOS.
  • Hello, Many Immigrants came to Hawaii.I am of Portuguese ancestry.Our families left the Madeira area and Azores.I am trying to find someone in Madeira who can find traditional festival attire for me to purchase.I prefer vintage. Please contact me if you can help.Annette Tavares @HRLYDVY@AOL.COM
  • I wanted to get in contact with "Alberto" (?) who is working at "Portao" restaurant in Funchal (zhona Velha)...just to apologise.
  • Hello,
    I am searching for any ancestors that may still be living in Madeira Island. The Santa Cruz area or Santo Antonio Da Serra and perhaps the Funchal area. My family names are: Fernandes, D'Olival, Vieira, Aguiar, Frates, SantosAny type of info would be appreciated.
  • Im leaving in Madeira coming from England don't kown people here in madeira to go out,if you are intrest in meeting me please write to mi.
  • ola etou a tentar em contactar com um amigo meu que esta na Madeira que se chama Arlindo de sousa trabalha nos portos do funchal morava no bairro de santa maria numero 15 aqui vai o meu email ecor134@aol.com
  • ola susana ja te enviei um email mas nao me deste resposta estou a tua espera ate logo.
  • Dear frend i need a faver can you find email of Edward nascimento
    in england tank you.
  • Rob, just wanting to know if you get me in contact with a girl who i met on new years eve of the millinium.we wrote to each other a few times but i lost her address!her name is lisa correia,i would be grateful if you can help.

Also i was wonderin would eduardo correia be a relation?
  • I need contact numbers for the registry office. To find out if my grandfather, Frank James de Nobrega was registered and if his marriage was registered.
  • hi rob
    my name is RUI MANUEL CAMACHO
    i live in toronto, canada
    i have family in Madeira (i was born there and have been back twice)
    last time in Sept. 1982
    don't know if my family has the net ,but mabey you can help
    thank you
  • i live in toronto, canada
    i was born in madeira
    looking for relitives
  • yes i work with a correia
    their are lot's of correia's and abreu's
    in western australia.
  • iam looking for someone i use to date many years ago his name
    was ricardo hilario address in santo antonio
    just want to see how he is
    thankyou maria
  • Hi Annette, would like to ask you if you had any luck with the traditional clothing, for i am looking also for a friend.

Ricardo
  • Hi Annette, would like to ask you if you had any luck with the traditional clothing, for i am looking also for a friend.

Ricardo
  • Maria, how many years ago did you last see Ricardo? As for he being listed in the Maderia Phone book, there are at least a dozen or so names, need more info, such as do you remember any family member names etc.? Ricardo Caires Nobrega
  • Kindly contact me with any additional info that you might have, if you have any, at any rate we can discuss some options that might help you in your search. Ricardo Caires Nobrega
  • You can try this sites: www.arquivo-madeira.com and http://www.familysearch.org
  • Hi there Rob

I'ved been searching for my family and its getting really fustrating as i havent been getting no where in the last month.

Can you please help me

My granparents names are Norberto Da Silva from Camara De Lobos date 2/2/1931 and married to Maria Jose Neves from Santa Cruz date of Birth 27/12/1930

Thats all I got for my mother's parents my mother is Arceolinda Neves Da Silva and she married my dad Manuel Fernando Rodrigues Bettencourt they married in 1977 and we move to Australia in 1988 and I know that i have relatives there.
    If you can help I'll be very gratefull to you
  • Hi there Rob

I'ved been searching for my family and its getting really fustrating as i havent been getting no where in the last month.

Can you please help me

My granparents names are Norberto Da Silva from Camara De Lobos date 2/2/1931 and married to Maria Jose Neves from Santa Cruz date of Birth 27/12/1930

Thats all I got for my mother's parents my mother is Arceolinda Neves Da Silva and she married my dad Manuel Fernando Rodrigues Bettencourt they married in 1977 and we move to Australia in 1988 and I know that i have relatives there.
    If you can help I'll be very gratefull to you and my email address is dolphin2712@hotmail. com