GAY BARS IN FUNCHAL

2»

Comments

• Hi
    I can see on the notes, that there are some problem`s about the mental about gays on your Island, perhaps its the same here in Greenland were i come from ?
    Now i am planning my hollydays for this year, and have think about Funchal in may for 2 weeks or i can go there for 3 weeks in september.
    But its indepent on the gaylife, i don`t want to book a trip to Funchal if its end that i have to be alone for 2 weeks ;-)
    My profile: http://gaydar.co.uk/southgreenland

Kim from South Greenland
  • IF YOU WANT TO MEETING WIT ME CALL ME BETEEN 6 AND 5 PM 912176815
  • the best place to get to know gay people in funchal, is at the CEMINARIO DO FUNCHAL.....TRUST ME MAN, is full of them**
  • THE BEST PLACE FOR ARSE IS THE CEMINARIO DO FUNCHAL, GOOD LUCK**
  • TRY THE CEMINARIO DO FUNCHAL, JUST RING THE BELL AND TELL THEM I SEND YOU**
  • Sure mate, get a taxi and ask the driver to take you to ceminario do funcha,i promise you, that you will have a hell of a time.
    enjoy.
  • What is this place "ceminario do func" is it a bar or something else.
  • Sorry Pal, You've been had! Try to have messages translated. In ironic terms it is the DEAD centre of Madeira
  • An aquaintence of mine that is gay told me that CCC (AT NIGHT) is a great place. Wouldn't know as I don't look for it, but hope it helps and hope the info I got was real.
  • how can someone in the right mind call someone COLIN?
  • Bonjour à tous, Hi everybody,
    Je serai a Madère du 17/11 au 01/12 à Madère et je cherche les endroits gay ou on s'éclate bien !
    Merci pour votre réponse !
  • Hi
    we are three, and we come to discover Madeira from half november for two weeks.
    Could someone tell us where we can find the "gay life" in your island ?
    Thank you for your numerous answers.
    Silex
  • Gay life as you put it is not encouraged in Madeira, the president recently condemned gays and lesbians, be careful not to show affection in public as you will be ridiculed, there are places presumably but not publicly recognised.
  • thank you for your answer. So, where are the gays ?
  • I spent two weeks in Madeira and there are no gay bars on the Island or gay life. If you want to have fun where the gays are treated equally go to Amsterdam. I wouldn’t go back to Madeira. The menu in every restaurant is the same and that includes the restaurants in hotels. I fund it to be very boring.
  • Cruising
    Near Praia da Canavieira. Best time after 6pm until night.
    Miradouro na Praia da Canavieira a partir das 18 horas.
  • There's no Gay bars in Funchal. Actually the only gay area with a lot of cruising it's at Caniço de Baixo (12km east from Funchal on the way to airport) Specially after dark, it's very easy to find local guys on this area, some are inside the parked cars, or just driving around. There's 3 main places at Caniço de Baixo where there's much going on: Praia da Canavieira, Galo promenade (near the Galomar hotel all the areas just by the sea), and at Atalaia's beach suroundings (the acess's from the old Reis Magos road)
  • In fact there's one only Gay Pub/Disco in Funchal, it's Arquipélagos Pub at Rua Mary Jane Wilson 10 B. Upstairs there's also a Gay bar/restaurant named La Casa.
  • Hi Guys

I will be opening a new gay restaurant with weekend gay venues in Porto Moniz... it will be the new best thing on the island!!

B