part time job

edited December 1969 in Employment
I am looking for a part time job in Funchal, does anyone know if any companies are recruiting. Thanks

Comments

• Sometimes I am tired of my present work and I want to relieve the stresses and strains from work, so I would like to ask is there any good idea or tips on making me more happier or feel relaxed? I oftern go to the dance hall to sing and dance or play sports on weekends, but that is not enough, always doing the same thing is boring. Recenty, I found on the internet that learning a new skill during spare time is a good idea, it can make us more intellectual and make more friends. Such as, golf club and career change are I've come acrossed. If you find any interesting things or have the same feelings as me, please chat with me. Have a nice day!
    military school
    nursing school
  • In response to your question ? Sometimes I am tired of my present work and I want to relieve the stresses and strains from work, so I would like to ask is there any good idea or tips on making me more happier or feel relaxed?"

A lot of people go through phases in life where bouts of depression or lack of zeal in life happen. This effects lots of people mentally as well as physically.

You need to realize purpose in everything you do.

What changed my life around is my faith in God through Jesus Christ. I don't mean religon but a spiritual connection through prayer to God.

Matthew 21:22
    If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

You can't believe the changes that happens to you spiritually, mentally,& physically when you put faith in our Lord and Savior. With faith brings hope. With hope brings Love, with Love bring compassion. When you open your heart up to God, He give back with abundance.

I am not pushing a particular religion or church but just some hope which sounds like you need.

Everything else regarding new activities are based on your mental outlook on life. There is a million things to do. Do them where they involve other people. You'll find new friends who may turn you on to new activities.

Live with an attitude of gratitude. Look to volunteer. Give of your time to a nobel cause and the joy you get back will bless you many times over.

Works for me.

Many Blessings
    Dan