dating in madeira

edited December 1969 in Social
i go to madeira often and if i am not mistaken there
is a total lack of network for singles to meet.

i would suggest the free web site www.makefriendsonline.com
as a start.

regards
gerald

Comments

• Gerald

I totally agree with you about the lack of a facility for dating in Madeira. I live here and there are not the male prospects for a female possibly due to 7 women to 1 man on the island???? Either they are married or see no wrong in having multiple relationships! May be you aught to set up a dating club while you are here!
  • 7-1 sounds like a paradise to me, well from 26 june until 7 july I'll be there with four single hetro male friends (32-37), any interest to meet us?
  • hi samantha

sorry for my late response but i had not been on the site for a while.

i am thinking of setting up a dating site for madeira and portugal using a locally powered web site which is looking for
    subsidiaries.

the idea is to translate the site into portuguese,but still using
    their database.
    please contact me on buzz902@hotmail.com as maybe you can help me with info.

regards
    gerald

• hi

makefriends online became a chargeable service.........
    i recommend www.matchdoctor.com which is free.
  • Hi Gerald

Good idea and definately be interested in helping. In fact I have a MSN website for Madeira so maybe you could link it to that or incorporate the idea on to it. I will try and contact you in the next few days.

Samantha
  • -- moved topic --
  • Hello amigos dating in madeira its not that bad im 49 year old guy iwas dating 3 girls at the same time Caudette Ferreira 35 year old waitress at the prince albert pub she has beutiful hair and a sexy slim body& Sonia 32 & Nina 17 I loved CLAUDETTE MORE THAN THE OTHER 2 SHE WAZ BETER IN BED.you may tink im some gigalo well im not just fit&good looking if can do it at 49 so can you.good luck
  • money money money!
  • Your site is very nice!
  • Hi
    I am trying to make some friends in madeira, it is hard if you come from other country. and try to make friends
    i wanted to go to the ( chao da lagoa) party this month, but i do not know anybody who wants to go as well.

If anybody is going can you please contact me. I will apriciate very much.
  • Hi,
    if u're interested try this Tgirl, she's nice and hot... msn: travesti-funchal@hotmail.com