Wanted - Permanent fly screens

edited December 1969 in General
I'd like to fit my villa with proper flyscreens but cannot seem to find anyone online who is not in the US. Anyone know of a local supplier?

Comments

• Where are you?
  • Sorry, I should have said I live in Madeira in Calheta.
  • We had self-storing screens (permanent but slide out of the way to let you close/open the shutters) made by Somuros, when they made our windows.

Don't know if they will do screens on their own or how small an order they will do. ( ie if you want one or two or your whole house)

They are located in the industrial park in Estrella on the old road to Prazeres.

From the round-about at Estrella go past the Farmšcia and then around the bend turn right uphill at the sign to the Entrepreunerial Park and Prazeres. Follow that road up and up and up until you come to an intersection with big blue and white buildings on your right and a guest house in front of you across the intersection. The blue and white buildings are Somuros and the office is on the left inside the gate.

Good luck
  • Yours sound exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you so much that is very helpful I will check it out as soon as possible.