Timeshare Sales Reps/Tos/Opc

edited December 1969 in Employment
Job Description
Professional Timeshare Sales Representatives/ TOS and OPC Manager - Madeira, Portugal!!
Description

We are currently recruiting motivated sales, and marketing professionals to join our dynamic organization in Madeira (Portugal).

We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.

Come prosper and grow with us! We offer:
• Face to Face Sales
• Guaranteed Leads, No Prospecting or Cold Calls Required
• Excellent Compensation with Bonus, and excellent commissions
• Outstanding Benefits

Our sales professionals focus on relationship building as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class destinations. Imagine a job that allows you to be…
• Part Real Estate Professional
• Part Sales Professional
• Part Travel Agent
• 100% Dream Broker
This position allows you to meet with our guests face to face, invest time in rapport building, tour our magnificent resort & amenities, and ask them to become a part of our family by purchasing today!
Qualifications

Qualifications:

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent active listening skills
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
• Presents oneself as a professional role model
• Problem solving abilities
• Team work spirit .
Hiring Process:

Let us help you make the most of your dynamic, enthusiastic personality in a fun and inviting environment. It's all about making the right sale to the right people. And earning a great living, doing what you love!
 We are looking for goal oriented professionals!.
 Must have a European passport or WORKING VISA.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to tiago81@hotmail.co.uk
Job
Sales/ Marketing staff
Primary Location
MADEIRA / PORTUGAL
Employee Status
5 STARS

Comments

• Hi Tiago,
    Im sure you well.
    I was thinking to relocate to Madeira for couple months.
    Please have a look at my CV and reply if I would help.

with kind regards,

Marek
  • Hello

I am looking to move to Madeira this coming year.
    I was born in Monte and since the age of 2yrs old I have lived in the UK.
    I feel it is time I birth place and am looking for a suitable postion before I embark on moving.
    I have worked for the last 25 years in sales as a sales manager and also as a Business Development Manager.
    I speak flnent Portuguse as well as english.

Please advise on what I need to do next
    Many thanks

Jose Vieira
  • I'm looking to move to Madeira this coming year.
    I was born in Morocco, I lived in las vegas since 1996 .
    I feel it is time I birth place. I'm looking for a suitable position before I embark on moving.
    I have worked for the last 16 years in sales and sales management. I speak flnent frensh, arabic, and english.

Please advise on what I need to do next.

Many thanks.

MUFFY ZAHRI
  • You cannot work in Madeira unless you have a work permit and apply for residency.Unless you have a EU passport, you can have stay for 90 days following that you must apply for work permit. You will not be able to find a job unless you can speak Portugese, there are no jobs here.