Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nude beach

Posted by Jarko49 
Nude beach
April 12, 2008 09:15PM
Hi, is there ny gay or oter nude beach on Madeira?
Re: Nude beach
April 13, 2008 03:56PM
There is no beach of any kind on Madeira except black volcanic sand or pebbles
April 13, 2008 04:14PM
Really no place where we can sunbath nude? Nobody ty tor do it?
April 13, 2008 08:46PM
Hi Jarko49,

There are many place where you can sunbathe nude, just not in public areas.

For your accommodation,you can rent a place that has a secluded/private roof terrace, as many places here do.

BTW - there are large man-made "white" sand beaches here.

Cheers
April 13, 2008 09:34PM
>BTW - there are large man-made "white" sand beaches here.

Can you write me here or prv how to get there? winking smiley I'm going to be i Garajau.
April 14, 2008 04:33PM
The only golden sandy beach was destroyed in the storms last week and was all washed away. Garajau has a steep walkway down to the shoreline, there are plans for another beach in Machico but the funds may have to be diverted to help with the costs of repairs from last weeks devastating stormdamage.
April 14, 2008 08:46PM
Went past the beach in Calheta 1/2 hour ago and it is largely restored.

Cheers
April 14, 2008 09:36PM
THX ellen!

Best regards!
April 15, 2008 10:49AM
Hi,

the beach can be viewed by the webcams from netmadeira

Regards - Anton

see actual view:

[mac-im-netz.de]
April 23, 2008 02:15AM
There are indeed three places to go:

1º go to Caniço de Baixo, and head for "Inn & Art" which is along the clif top and you can park in the road.
then you walk to a tiny little lane which is named "Canavieira", you walked down there for about 20 yards and you look right over the edge at the beach and the sea.
then turn right, walk up for steps, and along the path you go down 164 steps which are a bit slippery & overgrown.
when you get onto the beach which is very stony, keep on walking and go over some big rocks, then you will see the gay nude beach.
Unfourtunately all the pebbles were washed away in the recent gales but thats life.

2º go to Ajuda and head down the road past the tiny Santander Totta bank and walk past Magic Madeira and turn left down the lane with its garden on your left until you reach the promenade; then turn left and walk for about 100 yards.
there is a little sign which says "Praia sem vigilância", walk through and down the steps.
carefully pick your way down the rocks to the bottom, then select your rock!

3º I am told, but I have not been there yet, that there is at the other end of Caniço de Baixo, a beach called Portimar on the other side of the restaurant at the end of the promenade.
there is certainly a very private area which would make the most splendid gay beach futheralong which could be Portimar, but I am not sure.
December 03, 2008 07:33PM
Atalaia beach at Caniço de Baixo (just in front of Atalaia's Pestana Hotel)
December 03, 2008 10:28PM
I hope you are unsuccessful
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login